***Official September 2020 Thread***

I need some encouragement!!
I am having the hardest time planning out our trip. It’s a big trip with a lot of my extended family members coming and I’m having trouble trying to make everyone happy plan wise. It’s stressing me out and making me feel less excited for the trip. I don’t even want to plan anymore. It makes me so sad cause I love WDW and just wanted to share it with others. It’s just becoming arguments and disappointments at this point.

Are they all wanting to stay together the whole time? If so, some will want to do more than yall are doing, while others will want to take breaks. We went with friends that CONSTANTLY wanted to stop and we missed out on so many things. It literally caused so much strife that it ruined the trip. I say split the group. Plan a certain meal and maybe 1 or 2 fastpasses where you all meet up, then talk can break out into groups with similar places.

Are they all wanting to stay together the whole time? If so, some will want to do more than yall are doing, while others will want to take breaks. We went with friends that CONSTANTLY wanted to stop and we missed out on so many things. It literally caused so much strife that it ruined the trip. I say split the group. Plan a certain meal and maybe 1 or 2 fastpasses where you all meet up, then talk can break out into groups with similar places.
I think we FINALLY worked it out. We agreed to compromise on some things and I think it's going to work out now. I just hope it stays that way DURING the trip!

Anybody else going nuts waiting for the MNSSHP days to come out? We're there 9/26-10/2 and I really want to start planning it out, but can't really until I know when the party will be. Ughh!:crazy2:
Personally, not really. If you look at patterns from past years you should be able to get a pretty good idea of when a party will happen. We are banking on 9/11 or 9/8 when we go. I’m fairly certain that a party will happen on one of those days...most likely both!

We're staying at POFQ in September for 2 weeks, so excited! We went in 2018 but just for 1 week and stayed at Riverside so hoping the French Quarter is just as good. Also waiting for park hours/MNSSHP dates to be able to plan properly!

Love it! I always use my Loungefly's in the parks, work so well :goodvibes

I got my rose gold one when they first came out a few years back, and after a few trips to Disney (and elsewhere) it was starting to show it's age. I really wanted the Teacup bag but it was sold out on the site so I had to hunt around a bit to find it at a not inflated price. 😆 My daughter got the Arendelle Aqua one at the park last year to add to her collection. I love them, they are the perfect size for touring. I can easily fit rain gear, first aid, portable chargers, portable fan, a water bottle, steel straws and whatever random snack my youngest has chosen for the day. 😋

Joining in on the September fun. We’ve never been in September before and I know it will be hot and humid but it’ll be hot and humid here too.

Traveling with my husband and our then 18 year old son. September 9-15 staying at the Poly. We are heading down on the 6th though and checking out Kennedy Space Center and then going to Siesta Keys for a lovely day at a beach house. Really looking forward to the trip.

For those wanting the party dates, they're selling tickets in Europe right now for MNSSHP so a couple a websites posted the dates they're advertising. They're not official yet, but I used then yesterday to plan my park days. I just googled 2020 MNSSHP dates.

Has anyone attended the MNSSHP on Labor Day Monday night? I was curious about the crowd level compared to the next Friday night. Even though it is a holiday the locals will be going back to work/school the next day but I would expect it is still heavier crowds than the following Sunday. Those are the 3 nights it occurs during our visit.

Has anyone attended the MNSSHP on Labor Day Monday night? I was curious about the crowd level compared to the next Friday night. Even though it is a holiday the locals will be going back to work/school the next day but I would expect it is still heavier crowds than the following Sunday. Those are the 3 nights it occurs during our visit.

We are planning on going Labor Day and then maybe a second one on the 15th (if there is not an After Hours event that we can go to during the trip).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!