**Official** Star Wars at DHS, Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party/Galactic Nights/Launch Bay/JT

Does the Dessert Party usually occur on Fridays? My daughter has a birthday in March and I think this would be perfect for her. I know I have to pre-pay, but is it refundable if we cancel our trip?
the SWaGS and dessert party associated with it has been going on nightly since mid December of last year. You can see dates on the first page

Any word on what “surprises” are “delighting” guests while the stage show is dark? Roaming characters as expected?

the SWaGS and dessert party associated with it has been going on nightly since mid December of last year. You can see dates on the first page

Thanks! I tried to book on MDE, but it's not showing any availability. It looks like those dates haven't been released yet.

Thanks! I tried to book on MDE, but it's not showing any availability. It looks like those dates haven't been released yet.
the dates only get updated about 3 to 2 months in advance, again if you look on page when you can see when dates have become available, historically

I have read many descriptions/reviews, but don't think I really know the answer:

What is truly extra for SW dessert party participants?

1) i get that there is a special viewing area for the show and that participants are led out by stormtroopers (but that if you wait to get led out you won't necessarily get a fantastic view).

2) i get that the dessert and beverage offerings (and a souvenir) are only for participants.

But the meet and greets (Chewbacca and Kylo Ren at this point) are still open to everyone though waits are typically shorter at this time of day?

So, is anything else a dessert party exclusive? Do the wandering jawas and stormtroopers only hang in the dessert party area?

Launch Bay wasn't open for my last HS visit. Hoping someone can help me get a grip on what to expect so I can stop obsessing.

I have read many descriptions/reviews, but don't think I really know the answer:

What is truly extra for SW dessert party partipants?

1) i get that there is a special viewing area for the show and that participants are led out by stormtroopers (but that if you wait to get led out you won't necessarily get a fantastic view).

2) i get that the dessert and beverage offerings (and a souvenir) are only for participants.

But the meet and greets (Chewbacca and Kylo Ren at this point) are still open to everyone though waits are typically shorter at this time of day?

So, is anything else a dessert party exclusive? Do the wandering jawas and stormtroopers only hang in the dessert party area?

Launch Bay wasn't open for my last HS visit. Hoping someone can help me get a grip on what to expect so I can stop obsessing.
No Jawas available anymore. The stormtroopers do walk through the party because their break room is behind, sometimes they stop for pics.

Do we have any idea how long this will be in place? I see they've got dates through Valentine's Day at this point.
Obviously we haven't seen the inside of this yet but they have been working on it for a couple of months so I expect it to stay for a while, unless it completely bombs

@FastPasser @yulilin3,

Do you have any info on the itinerary of the revised Star Wars Tour format? I'm wondering what time lunch is and when the tour ends? Is the reserved area for SWAGS shared with dessert party guests? Any issues so far with that?

Thanks for any info!
Hazel

Do you have any info on the itinerary of the revised Star Wars Tour format? I'm wondering what time lunch is and when the tour ends?
In no particular order, below are the main elements included in the tour. Other than it starting at 8am and ending early afternoon, the exact end time is not posted. My best guess is that it ends at about 1pm.

Star Wars: Path of the Jedi film

Star Wars: A Galaxy Far, Far Away stage show and March of the First Order from a reserved viewing area

Guests ages 4-12 participate in Jedi Training: Trials of the Temple

Expedited entry on Star Tours – The Adventures Continue

Quick and casual Star Wars-themed eats at Backlot Express

Explore Star Wars Launch Bay through an up-close look and guided tour of replica props, models, concept art and artifacts and meet two Star Wars characters – Chewbacca and Kylo Ren

Reserved viewing for the nighttime spectacular Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular

Take home a piece of the saga with a personalized name badge

Is the reserved area for SWAGS shared with dessert party guests? Any issues so far with that?
Actually tour guests never had a dedicated reserved viewing area. When the tour ended, tour guests became dessert party guests and were allowed in because of that. The reserved viewing area then and now is for dessert party guests. Tour guests with that days credentials are allowed in.

Omg really?!?! Dio you know around what time?
It was posted in an October FB group around 4:30. No idea how long she was there or if it's "permanent" while the show is on hiatus, but will be checking personally on Saturday! Another member spotted Boba Fett roaming in LB, but don't know what time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter