**Official** Star Wars at DHS, Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party/Galactic Nights/Launch Bay/JT

SWaGS returns on the 15th and Galactic Nights is on the 16th, who's going to be there with me?
Will you be there for the 12/20 party? We'll go, and don't plan to eat dinner before it... (we'll have lunch at Chefs de France, attend the 5 pm Candlelight Processional and leisurely go by boat to DHS, thanks to this forum's wonderful suggestions!)

Will you be there for the 12/20 party? We'll go, and don't plan to eat dinner before it... (we'll have lunch at Chefs de France, attend the 5 pm Candlelight Processional and leisurely go by boat to DHS
Sounds like a great day. With countless parties, special events and private events taking place property wide, I don't know where I'll be this far out.

Yes it's six, I'm a bit embarrassed about it but I will get over it I'm sure! We had to cancel our September trip as our dog was ill so now we treat each trip as if it may be our last and just do whatever we want.Also doing two MVMCP so gonna be busy! Hope we catch up with you at some point!

Sounds like a great day. With countless parties, special events and private events taking place property wide, I don't know where I'll be this far out.

We are there on the 20th too! It's our last night there, figured it will be a perfect way to close out our week! :)

SWaGS returns on the 15th and Galactic Nights is on the 16th, who's going to be there with me?
We'll be there on the 16th! We're celebrating my son's 17th birthday by going to Galactic Nights(his actual b-day is the 23rd). We've done something Star Wars for his birthday for years, not sure how to top this Star Wars experience for his 18th next year.

So there's a special Memory Maker for the event. Do APs still get free photo downloads during the event?

I guess today is the first day of the sw experience over at Disney springs, my daughter's step mom works for the dvc department and got free tickets to try it, she offered one to my daughter but she was working tonight so couldn't go.
If anyone does it please make sure to report back

I guess today is the first day of the sw experience over at Disney springs, my daughter's step mom works for the dvc department and got free tickets to try it, she offered one to my daughter but she was working tonight so couldn't go.
If anyone does it please make sure to report back
It’s been soft opening the last couple days. Reviews are great so far. People have called it a mini Star Wars Land.

Super excited right now. Christmas came a little early and my mom surprised me and Lewis with tickets to Galactic Nights on Saturday! Since we hadn't planned on going I haven't been keeping up on what they are offering. Now trying to catch up on everything. I'll check the first page for updates and review this threat but if there are other places I should look please let me know. My mom also purchased us the Tasting and Viewing package. Any opinions on if this is worth it for the night? She said she thinks she can still cancel the package if we don't want it.

Were props from the Last Jedi ever added to Launch Bay? Any new movie elements in the film too?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter