***Official*** Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Information Thread *** Contains SPOILERS ***

"BIG Apologies! There WILL be a 1-hour time limit to stay inside Ogi’s Cantina (w/queue out front) & seating will be limited (stools at bar + 5 booths) to encourage guests to exit quicker. But counting standing room, facility will fit 150, not 30. & no plans for restaurant. My bad
— David Koenig"
Source : wdwnt (sorry, as a newbie I am not allowed to post the link)
Makes a bit more sense, but having room for 150 will make it even more difficult to police a 60 min time limit.

Alternatively, I guess they may assume everyone will stay the full hour, clear the place and then let a fresh 150 inside.

Just heard from a CM friend that all they are blocked from entering DLR at all this summer, at least to August if not longer (schedule only goes to Aug right now). They can't even use comps, they have to buy a ticket.

Just heard from a CM friend that all they are blocked from entering DLR at all this summer, at least to August if not longer (schedule only goes to Aug right now). They can't even use comps, they have to buy a ticket.
I expected no less, same will be for DHS. CM black out dates only go through July, next month it will update to include August

I know we shouldn't linger on SW Celebration but this video embodies what SW means for so many people out there. I attended Celebration with a 4 day pass 2 years ago and it was the most fun I have ever had in my life. Most of my current friends come from managing the Disboards SWW threads for many years, we would see each other only during SWW but now we meet whenever they come to Orlando, SW fans are unlike any other. Crying just watching this
I was planning a DL trip in November but we aare now considering postponing to next year to also integrate Celebration in the mix

I know we shouldn't linger on SW Celebration but this video embodies what SW means for so many people out there. I attended Celebration with a 4 day pass 2 years ago and it was the most fun I have ever had in my life. Most of my current friends come from managing the Disboards SWW threads for many years, we would see each other only during SWW but now we meet whenever they come to Orlando, SW fans are unlike any other. Crying just watching this
I was planning a DL trip in November but we aare now considering postponing to next year to also integrate Celebration in the mix

Wow....very cool video. It really conveys how passionate Star Wars fans are. Thanks for sharing it!

! There WILL be a 1-hour time limit to stay inside Ogi’s Cantina (w/queue out front)
What does a 1 hour time limit "w/queue out front" mean? Strange way to word it, or the hour includes waiting in line? I need pics of the inside, an hour is plenty for sipping and clicking - but not if my hour starts when I get in line......

What does a 1 hour time limit "w/queue out front" mean? Strange way to word it, or the hour includes waiting in line? I need pics of the inside, an hour is plenty for sipping and clicking - but not if my hour starts when I get in line......
First remember that this hasn't been confirmed by Disney so take it as a rumor at this point.
I'm assuming the 60 minutes start when you enter, to be able to police this and get everyone out, everyone has to come in at the same, the line outside would not be included in the hour, just my guess

The person with the short cropped purple hair is a fab cosplayer on instagram called nonbinate. They do an amazing Ahsoka and Sabine.

I would love love love to go to Celebration some day (you know, that day in the distant future/my dreams, when I’m rich) I was glued to the live stream and the threads on this board all weekend, trying to soak up as much as possible . Thanks for keeping us in the loop.

The person with the short cropped purple hair is a fab cosplayer on instagram called nonbinate. They do an amazing Ahsoka and Sabine.

I would love love love to go to Celebration some day (you know, that day in the distant future/my dreams, when I’m rich) I was glued to the live stream and the threads on this board all weekend, trying to soak up as much as possible . Thanks for keeping us in the loop.
We did the math... Celebration cost us about the same as a WDW trip of the same length, if you stay at a value and are clever with food costs! And it was just as exhausting!!

I will say that it really solidified my need to go to Galaxy’s Edge sooner rather than later...

I'm not sure if it's the pregnancy hormones, or if the video was just that good, but I definitely shed tears at my desk at work.

I tried to explain to my DS how the holocrons are going to work... he laughed at me. Heh, I'll have to see if more info. comes out so I can just show him. I did show him the pictures, he thinks they look great - we'll be looking for those for sure in GE. My boys aren't even phased that maybe only one ride will be open when we get there, they just want to be let in!

Will there be more videos like this as opening date gets closer? Hope they do it for WDW too!

I'm glad I didn't watch that while at work. I guess if I "feel" everything they are feeling in the video it must mean I need to go to Celebration at some point. Our niece lives in San Diego so California is definitely doable. I actually love the intimate feel of Disneyland.

Again, need to make sure I up the souvenir budget!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter