***Official*** Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Information Thread *** Contains SPOILERS ***

Looking for advice from those that have done the Savi's lightsaber experience. DH and I are thinking about building two each, but not sure if they are worth it. We have many different lightsabers of our own made custom for our 501st characters and fencing blade versions. I know several 501st members have told us the experience is unreal and a must do for SW fans.

I would love to hear anyone's thoughts on what you have built, how you liked it.

Thanks in advance for your tips and stories.

New Spira gift card will be available on september 1st at Droid Depot while supplies last

Any updates on supplies still lasting? (15 days and counting until we finally arrive after 4 cancelled WDW trips this spring and summer:woohoo:)

Can anyone tell me about strobes or light flashes for ROTR and Smugglers Run? We have recovering tbi folks in our traveling party. Happy to avoid if we need to, interested in riding if light flashes aren't present.

There are definitely light flashes on Smuggler's Run; laser blasts and explosions! I think ROTR has the same special effects.aybe watch a POV on YouTube? I think the Dis Unplugged has a few from 2019.

Can anyone tell me about strobes or light flashes for ROTR and Smugglers Run? We have recovering tbi folks in our traveling party. Happy to avoid if we need to, interested in riding if light flashes aren't present.

My husband has epilepsy and can't ride Space Mountain because of the lights at the beginning of the ride but has no problem with ROTR. Of course, everyone is different.

My husband has epilepsy and can't ride Space Mountain because of the lights at the beginning of the ride but has no problem with ROTR. Of course, everyone is different.

Since I don't have experience having epilepsy, is he able to keep his eyes closed for that part and then ride normally? Or is it just too risky to do?

Since I don't have experience having epilepsy, is he able to keep his eyes closed for that part and then ride normally? Or is it just too risky to do?

Yes. That's what he will typically do if he starts to experience any symptoms. We never know what will trigger the petit mal seizures/facial twitches but, thankfully, he is able to tell when he starts to experience them and can either close his eyes and/or using a breathing technic to help alleviate them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!