***Official Super December 2018 Thread***

Oh no, we’re going to AK on the 8th! Just for the morning. I wonder what would have caused it to change so significantly.

Wow, I’ll be at pop from the 7-14. I didn’t realize I would be expecting level 10 crowds! Is touring plans predicting 9-10 level crowds that whole week???

When do they typically let you start booking the Jingle Bell Jingle Bam dessert parties?

December 20-24th at All Star Sports with wife, DS(4) and DS(2). I have never been at Christmas time before so I am managing expectations but can't see the World all decorated for Christmas.

Dec 7-16 at Boardwalk with free dining with my wife and 2 kids (6 and 3). First time staying at a deluxe, normally a moderate. Looking forward to be able to walk to 2 parks and enjoy Christmas events. Normally go mid November.

Hi everyone! We're going to be going to be staying at the Poly December 7-12 this year. It's me, my DD7 (we check in on her bday!!!0, my DS5, my BFF, and her DD5. It's our new tradition to go together this time of year (this is our 3rd year doing this). We're so excited. Because the kids are young we are only doing two park days (1 Epcot, 1 MK) plus one MVMCP. We're going to break up our park days with resort days so that we can enjoy the Poly and give the kids time to recuperate from going Rope Drop til close :-)

Hello, hello!! I’m at 217 Days until my trip. That means 37 days until 180!! No clue as to what we are going to do for dining. LOL.

Need to find the time to just sit and plan. Work has been crazy and my companions for this trip have been super busy.

All we know is we want to do the Christmas Party, a water park if warm enough one day and have a somewhat relaxed trip.

Hope everyone else is having an easier time planning!!

Hello, hello!! I’m at 217 Days until my trip. That means 37 days until 180!! No clue as to what we are going to do for dining. LOL.

Need to find the time to just sit and plan. Work has been crazy and my companions for this trip have been super busy.

All we know is we want to do the Christmas Party, a water park if warm enough one day and have a somewhat relaxed trip.

Hope everyone else is having an easier time planning!!

I am trying to figure it out too 22 days till ADR day.. Just hubby and I going so it isn't to stressful like planning for lots of us but I just don't know where we want to try. I have a bad habit of going back to the same places, so this trip I am going to try some new places to eat... stepping out of the box

When do they typically let you start booking the Jingle Bell Jingle Bam dessert parties?

I booked Jingle Bell Jingle Bam in August last year. I believe it was August 11th based on a quick review of my calendar. Just a quick unsolicited opinion: it was great. We had our desserts inside over by Rock n Roller Coaster. We took pictures with Santa Goofy. The desserts were great. Our viewing area was really good. The show was a lot of fun.

I've really never looked into attending any of the "parties." I was assuming you have to have a separate park ticket in addition to party tickets, but then I saw that it's over 500$ for 4 people to attend the mvmcp & now I am wondering. I know a quick google search should tell me but I haven't found it yet. Anyone want to clear up my confusion? lol ETA Okay I finally found the answer. No additional park ticket needed. Surprised me but in the end I think we are still going to skip it. I can see the appeal for many though.

Last edited:
Can someone clarify for me please? Ive heard conflicting things about this...when you reserve your CP dining package, does it assign you a performance time based off of your reservation time? For example, if I book a breakfast, am I locked into the earliest performance? Or can I select whichever performance I want no matter what time my reservation is for dining?

My DD14 and I will be at POP Dec. 22-29. We were at CSR last year the same dates. Last year we had the whole family but this year it is just me and my daughter. I can't wait! We have free QS dining (had it last year too.) Last year we did 3 dessert parties and the Wild Africa Trek. I will probably book a couple tours for this year, unfortunately DD is too young to do the backstage tours, so it will have to be something else. Last year we didn't tour ANY of the resorts, which is something I really wanted to do, because the boys kept us running around. This year we are going to make it a priority to see the resorts and we also plan to do a 4 park day.

imp&pixie, We are at Pop Dec 22-28! Haven't been to Disney at xmas since 2012. We also have the QSP. I've been debating whether to upgrade to DDP or just pay OOP for a few TS. We've never eaten only QS for a vacay. I saw you posted last years hours for this week on another thread=very helpful! Thanks.

We will be there Dec 16-21 CBR. Worried about this resort as I hadn't been on the boards in a while to understand the magnitude of construction. Taking advantage of FD and considering MVMCP.

Last edited:
We are booked @ CBR 21-4
We have MVMCP tickets for 21st. So excited to be back for Christmas and to give free dining a try.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter