***Official*** Toy Story Land Information Thread

I’ve seen that there will be no FP offered until May 7 for TSM, however, our FP window opened today for May 8, and there are still none being offered.[/QUOTE

Will TS be open still? Just can't get fp? Will be there 4/15-4/22

I’ve seen that there will be no FP offered until May 7 for TSM, however, our FP window opened today for May 8, and there are still none being offered.

Will TS still be open, just can't get FP? Will be there 4/15-4/22

Opinions needed please! A group of 5 is going in October for F&W (staying at the Boardwalk) and we're trying to figure out what to do with our Friday & Saturday. Which of these 2 options would you choose?

Option 1
HS & MNSSHP- F
AK- S

Option 2
AK & MNSSHP- F
HS- S

We've all been to WDW within the last year, but 2 of us haven't seen Pandora yet.

Option 1
HS & MNSSHP- F
AK- S

Today was my 60 day window and while it says no FP for TS April 9-May 7, there were none for May 17th as well. Assume they are still not giving them out yet.

Today was my 60 day window and while it says no FP for TS April 9-May 7, there were none for May 17th as well. Assume they are still not giving them out yet.
Yes, there have been reports over the last couple weeks of those with 90 day FP that they are not available through the end of May. Haven't seen anyone report anything for June as of yet though.

Has anyone seen any info on any of the planning sites like TP or KTP regarding Toy Story land's opening and what it will do to projected crowd calendars? I'm going in September but finding it difficult to plan because I'm not sure how TS Land is going to impact crowds. Also I think their data models may be off for September because of Hurricane Irma last year so I'm not confident in some of the info I'm seeing.

Has anyone seen any info on any of the planning sites like TP or KTP regarding Toy Story land's opening and what it will do to projected crowd calendars? I'm going in September but finding it difficult to plan because I'm not sure how TS Land is going to impact crowds. Also I think their data models may be off for September because of Hurricane Irma last year so I'm not confident in some of the info I'm seeing.
Surprisingly only a 7 on opening day. Opening week looks to be around 5-6 which is also surprising I would think that changes as we get closer.

Still no word on DVC or AP previews. Based on Pandora timing, still hoping for late April reservations for mid June opportunity. Checking threads for any confirmation or specific schedules.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter