***Official*** Toy Story Land Information Thread

Has anyone seen any info on any of the planning sites like TP or KTP regarding Toy Story land's opening and what it will do to projected crowd calendars? I'm going in September but finding it difficult to plan because I'm not sure how TS Land is going to impact crowds. Also I think their data models may be off for September because of Hurricane Irma last year so I'm not confident in some of the info I'm seeing.

Surprisingly only a 7 on opening day. Opening week looks to be around 5-6 which is also surprising I would think that changes as we get closer.

strange since it is 4th july that week

I'm in the same boat..... I know its a month later than pandora but I really think its strange that there hasn't been a lot more info on the land

Pandora was a mystery because Disney has never built anything like it so it felt like there was more info about the land. With TSL we kind’ve know what we’re getting. The only info we don’t know yet is what Woody’s lunch box is going to serve and if there will be any previews or soft openings.

Pandora was a mystery because Disney has never built anything like it so it felt like there was more info about the land. With TSL we kind’ve know what we’re getting. The only info we don’t know yet is what Woody’s lunch box is going to serve and if there will be any previews or soft openings.

Totally understand. I don't know maybe I just feel like Pandora was a bigger thing or more people were talking about it. Maybe it has to do with being a month later than memorial day. I thought I saw on Josh's site that there was a confirmation of character meets in the land...any news on this?

So it seems a certainty that Slinky Dog will be Tier 1, and I'd imagine very unlikely the Saucers would be Tier 1. That would result in 6 Tier 1 attractions, which seems excessive. I'd imagine they would move Beauty & Beast to Tier 2. It would even seem possible to up the daily allotment to 2 Tier 1's. Then of course there is Star Wars next year likely resulting in some kind of change unless by then they are selling more and more FPs to the point that is really the only way to get them.
I'm guessing that they'll reshuffle the attractions qualifying for Tier 1 depending on how Disney wants to distribute crowds. I'd put Slinky and TSM at Tier 1 and drop something a couple of the others to Tier 2.

Or what tiers the new rides are going to be.

Or how this will impact on the tiers of other rides at HS.

Or they just up the fast pass selection to 4

And if slinky dog is really that slow there is no way it should be tier 1

Or they just up the fast pass selection to 4

And if slinky dog is really that slow there is no way it should be tier 1

I think Tier 1 is more about demand for the rides rather than being any kind of indicator of what the ride is like.

I mean the Navi River in AK is hardly thrilling. But it's still relatively new, so demand is high.

I think Tier 1 is more about demand for the rides rather than being any kind of indicator of what the ride is like.

I mean the Navi River in AK is hardly thrilling. But it's still relatively new, so demand is high.

I agree...I really think they will copy pandora maybe tier 1 is only the new rides in toy story and tier 2 is current tier 1 and make a third tier

Sorry if I overlooked it in this thread, but does anyone know if TSMM will be open Memorial Day weekend? I know the FP+ is "down" for this ride from April 9-May 7, but wasn't sure if this ride was going to have FP+ or even be open during Memorial Day Weekend. Our FP+ window opens this Friday; without TSMM being open, we're probably going to skip DHS altogether, as my kids don't like RRC or ToT, and Toy Story Land won't be open yet.

Sorry if I overlooked it in this thread, but does anyone know if TSMM will be open Memorial Day weekend? I know the FP+ is "down" for this ride from April 9-May 7, but wasn't sure if this ride was going to have FP+ or even be open during Memorial Day Weekend. Our FP+ window opens this Friday; without TSMM being open, we're probably going to skip DHS altogether, as my kids don't like RRC or ToT, and Toy Story Land won't be open yet.
TSM is Standby-only through at least mid-June. Club Level guests who have booked FPs using a 90-day window have confirmed the Standby-only status for TSM.

When do you think disney will release the new tiers for HS? I know that fast passes will be available 60 days out of opening which is June 30th.

When do you think disney will release the new tiers for HS? I know that fast passes will be available 60 days out of opening which is June 30th.
I'd be very surprised if they don't have it by the 60 day window. Probably at least a few days before.

Sorry may 1st
With Club Level guests booking their FPs up to 90 days in advance, FPs for TSL may become “live” in the system in April. CL guests will be able to get the most up to date info at that time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter