Official Upcoming RunDisney DISMeets Thread

I’m staying at Pop so I’m not sure where would be the best place to do one if people are interested. Maybe in Epcot? Or the Boardwalk?

You are going to be at Pop for Star Wars weekend? I am there till 4/21.

Grr ... the later it gets the less time I'll be able to spend with you guys ... but I can't fault you for wanting to head over to Hogwarts (I'm planning to head there a few days later). I can hopefully still stop by at 3.

Grr ... the later it gets the less time I'll be able to spend with you guys ... but I can't fault you for wanting to head over to Hogwarts (I'm planning to head there a few days later). I can hopefully still stop by at 3.
What day? I am planning for the day after the marathon I think.

We will be at Saratoga Springs Sat-Mon for SWDS and would love to meet others. Not sure what is involved in coordinating, but happy to help.

OK, Dark Siders ... if my schedule holds in its current form, looks like I'll be in Orlando for the Friday and Saturday of Dark Side Weekend.

If I were to host a HHHH, what day works better - Friday or Saturday?

We've only got plans to go to the expo on Friday, so that gets our vote.

Saturday is race, Epcot, sleep, eat, sleep...

Friday from 11AM to 1PM - we're going to be eating and drink around the countries. HHHH wouldn't work well then unless you want a really drunk Dis_Yoda

We do have dinner reservations at Yachtsman at 5PM on Saturday so depending on how long you guys are there - we may be able to stop by.

I am kind of off and on to the boards. I am guessing HHHH stands for some type of Happy Hour? If so, I am down for a happy hour either day.

OK - looking at the Official Star Wars: Dark Side HHHH (Hurricane Hannah's Happy Hour) to be held on Saturday, April 21st at 2 p.m. First round of drinks is on me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter