Official Upcoming RunDisney DISMeets Thread

Can’t do Darkside as it’s during a fastpasses window and Probably out for the W&D one as well since I’m a 10k only runner so drinking Friday is no bueno ☹️

Event-Icons-Wine-and-Dine_200x200.png

2018 WDW Wine & Dine Half Marathon Weekend

Pre-Race Meets:
TBD

Post-Race Meet-Up:

Hurricane Hannah's Happy Hour!
Meet-Up Date:
TBD
Meet-Up Time: TBD
Meet-Up Location: Hurricane Hannah's at the Beach Club (Stormalong Bay pool bar)
Meet-Up Host: @croach
More Info: Get together for an afternoon at WDW's best poolside bar!
Attendees: @Capang

Most likely me +2

The meet up could be/probably will be moving to Saturday. Also drinking is not required at the meet up. Encouraged but not required. :)
I'm in. Name the time and place basically. Don't see why it couldn't be a Friday or Saturday cocktail hour and some type of meet up for DATW for the after party. Plenty of time to decide. Thank you for hosting and looking forward to seeing you again.

At my first Hhhh I showed up with a Powerade. Didn't have any alcohol at all. It wasn't required. Meeting the Dis peeps was awesome! Can't wait to do it again.

I'm in. Name the time and place basically. Don't see why it couldn't be a Friday or Saturday cocktail hour and some type of meet up for DATW for the after party. Plenty of time to decide. Thank you for hosting and looking forward to seeing you again.

At my first Hhhh I showed up with a Powerade. Didn't have any alcohol at all. It wasn't required. Meeting the Dis peeps was awesome! Can't wait to do it again.

That's right! You were being good with your hydration!!

runDisney_Icons_Website_SWHM_East200x200.png

2018 WDW Star Wars Dark Side Half Marathon Weekend

Pre-Race Meets:
TBD

Post-Race Meet-Up:

Hurricane Hannah's Half Marathon Happy Hour!
Meet-Up Date:
Saturday, April 21
Meet-Up Time: 2 p.m.
Meet-Up Location: Hurricane Hannah's at the Beach Club (Stormalong Bay pool bar)
Meet-Up Host: @Keels
More Info: Keels for some fun in the sun as we all catch-up before the long races of the weekend. First round of drinks is on her!
Attendees: @Keels, @mrsg00fy , @Goofy2015, @Bree, @drummerwife, @Mickey Momma +2, @BikeFan

I'll be there!

Pre-Race Meets:
TBD

Post-Race Meet-Up:

Meet-Up Date:
Saturday, April 21
More Info: Keels for some fun in the sun as we all catch-up before the long races of the weekend. First round of drinks is on her!
Attendees: @Keels, @mrsg00fy , @Goofy2015, @Bree, @drummerwife, @Mickey Momma +2, @BikeFan
I'll be there with DH

Keels we will try and make it. We need to pick up our numbers. It really depends on when we get our campsite.

I’d love to put some faces with DISnames, but I’m a massive commitment-phobe. We’ll be moving from CCV to BWV on the 21st, but have our Epcot day planned. I’m hoping we can swing by to say hi-so sorry to be a lame maybe. :upsidedow

Pre-Race Meets:
TBD

Post-Race Meet-Up:

Meet-Up Date:
Saturday, April 21

Put us down for an appearance (minus Max, of course).

Pre-Race Meets:
TBD

Post-Race Meet-Up:

Meet-Up Date:
Saturday, April 21

While I'm brand new on these boards, I'm running the half and will be staying at the Beach Club. Meeting up with some fellow runners would be cool, so please mark me down as in, if that's ok.

While I'm brand new on these boards, I'm running the half and will be staying at the Beach Club. Meeting up with some fellow runners would be cool, so please mark me down as in, if that's ok.

Absolutely!! Can't wait to meet you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!