Official Wine and Dine Half Marathon Weekend 2020

anyone thinking about doing their first half for wine and dine?
That is what I did in 2017. I found that it was a great way to break the longer distance barrier: Disney offers good distractions. Also, the after party is a fun plus to this race.

Can we register friends also?
Officially, no - unless they are also passholders/DVC and are members of your household, under your MDE account. Have people done it anyway? Yes. But there have also been rumors that people registered early who shouldn't have been later had their registrations canceled by rD. I've never seen actual proof of that happening, but it's a possibility...

Officially, no - unless they are also passholders/DVC and are members of your household, under your MDE account. Have people done it anyway? Yes. But there have also been rumors that people registered early who shouldn't have been later had their registrations canceled by rD. I've never seen actual proof of that happening, but it's a possibility...
Glad that didn't happen to me when I signed up for Dopey a few years ago. Ha.

Ok follow up on ealry registration, me, DH and DD all have APs but with the price increase and travel plans for next year we are most likely not renewing. Is that an issue since we will not be APs at the time of the race.

Ok follow up on ealry registration, me, DH and DD all have APs but with the price increase and travel plans for next year we are most likely not renewing. Is that an issue since we will not be APs at the time of the race.
You just need them at time of sign up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter