Official Wine and Dine Half Marathon Weekend 2020

And the nice part was, they had refunded me already. So when they sent the new link, it was for the new amounts so I don't have to worry about waiting on gift cards and wondering if they would even show up because of the snafu!

Will they ship the gift cards with the medals and shirts?

They usually send gift cards like that out as electronic codes through email. I don’t think they’ll send physical cards.

ETA: I just looked at the announcement on the RunDisney site and it specifies that the gift cards will be digital.

Last edited:
They usually send gift cards like that out as electronic codes through email. I don’t think they’ll send physical cards.

ETA: I just looked at the announcement on the RunDisney site and it specifies that the gift cards will be digital.

Disney must being using some of the same tech that FB uses....talk about it yesterday and I got my digital gift cards today!

My gift card showed up, but gmail marked it as spam. FYI if you haven't gotten yours yet.

Did anyone else get an email today about running the virtual race and confirming the mailing address for your race swag, but you selected (and received) the refund?

I got the email, my friend who picked refund did, and my sister in law who never registered to begin with got ito_O

I got the email, but chose Refund and received said refund already. I think it was just a mass mailing for people that have previously signed up to receive rundisney emails...would be my guess

Can you please explain how we do the race? I’ve been training but do we have to do the actual race on the actual day? Do we send anything in? Or does the shirt and medal come automatically? This is my first virtual race and I can’t find much info on it. Please help lol thank you

Can you please explain how we do the race? I’ve been training but do we have to do the actual race on the actual day? Do we send anything in? Or does the shirt and medal come automatically? This is my first virtual race and I can’t find much info on it. Please help lol thank you

‘Run it whenever you want to. There’s no need to submit anything. Medals and shirts are automatically shipped to everyone who registered.

So as time draws near, and I'm new to runDisney virtual runs...how does one get a hold of their virtual bib?

Has anyone received their refund for post race party tickets? My ticket is still showing in MDE and no refund yet.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!