Officially moved our dates :(

LovePug

DIS Veteran
Unfortunately, our December trip (week before Christmas) had to be rescheduled. We will now be arriving Easter weekend through that week. Now I get to do all my ADRs all over again soon!:rotfl2:If I don't laugh, I'll cry.

Well, on the positive side, you get to enjoy the planning process a second time :)

We had to just reschedule our trip too- we were supposed to be going Thanksgiving week but had to cancel. We are re-booked for Easter week, too! We're going from 4/16- 4/21 (our son's spring break- so he doesn't have to miss school) :)
Disappointed not to be going for Thanksgiving (missing all of the Christmas festivites) but I'm sure we'll enjoy a nice warm weather retreat from our freezing winter!

We had to just reschedule our trip too- we were supposed to be going Thanksgiving week but had to cancel. We are re-booked for Easter week, too! We're going from 4/16- 4/21 (our son's spring break- so he doesn't have to miss school) :)
Disappointed not to be going for Thanksgiving (missing all of the Christmas festivites) but I'm sure we'll enjoy a nice warm weather retreat from our freezing winter!

I'm also sad about missing Christmas festivities, but also thinking of the bright side of better chance of swimming for my son.

I'm also sad about missing Christmas festivities, but also thinking of the bright side of better chance of swimming for my son.

So agree! Swimming is half the vacation fun for my son as well! We live in Northeast PA, and winters are usually pretty cold - the last few years, the winters have been frigid and lasted soooo long! - I'm thinking a break for warm FL sunshine sounds great!

No Way!!! LOL :tongue: That's just too funny!
Do you fly or drive? We fly out of Avoca (Scranton - Wilkes Barre) airport.
I bet your son is super excited! I know mine is :)

We drive. I'd love to fly out of Avoca, but it always seems so expensive. It would be so convenient!
I'm just hoping we don't lose the scheduled days off from my son's school. Almost every year, they lose half their days to make-up snow days.:sad2:

Flying is super expensive, but if we drove we'd have to rent a car- My car is small and there's no way we'd be able to handle it all the way there in it and with our luggage, we probably wouldn't fit. DH has a older van that we wouldn't want to take so far away. Plus we'd lose so much time w/ driving. I checked the airfare and I planned our days around the cheapest airfare dates for Easter week- which means we're flying out on Tuesday before Easter and checking out/flying home on Easter Sunday night- I would have loved to wait til Easter Monday to fly back but the airfare is alot more.
We usually have to make up alot of snow days too; I'm hoping we don't lose any days over Easter holiday.
I hope you guys have an awesome trip and have alot of fun planning and counting down the days!! Not too long til we get to make our dining adrs, too! :)

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter