***Officially Official September 2017 Thread***

I gotta head to Target for some Body Glide, will check out the dollar section. I have a $10 gift card for Target from my swagbucks so it'll be free![/QUOTE]

What section do you find this in? I've searched Target and Walmart and still cant find it...

We have some Tinker Belle gifts too. I score some incredible ones at Party City. A lot of their stuff is on super sale to make room for Halloween. She got a Frozen wand and hair brush, some little bubbles and a bunch of light up stuff, all for buy one get one free. Was also got little candies there, they do 15 small candies for $1.

I gotta head to Target for some Body Glide, will check out the dollar section. I have a $10 gift card for Target from my swagbucks so it'll be free!

Party city is a big go to spot for me too.

I gotta head to Target for some Body Glide, will check out the dollar section. I have a $10 gift card for Target from my swagbucks so it'll be free!

What section do you find this in? I've searched Target and Walmart and still cant find it...[/QUOTE]

I looked for it in target yesterday too. No clue. Provably just order on Amazon

What section do you find this in? I've searched Target and Walmart and still cant find it...[/QUOTE]

Ok found it! Search for it on target.com and it will tell you if its in stock in your local store and in what aisle.

https://www.target.com/p/body-glide-foot-anti-blister-balm-0-5-oz/-/A-50768073#lnk=sametab

Mickey Mail!! 24 days!

wOttkK1.jpg

Rusty!! Here is something for our first day doing rope drop at AK.

Disney’s Animal Kingdom guests will only be able to enter/exit the Pandora by using the bridge located next to Tiffins during early hours. The Harambe bridge will not be accessible for entrance or exit until the queue for Avatar Flight of Passage has been limited to a single side of that bridge. This usually happens sometime between 10 am and noon.

30 days tomorrow!!

Rusty!! Here is something for our first day doing rope drop at AK.

Disney’s Animal Kingdom guests will only be able to enter/exit the Pandora by using the bridge located next to Tiffins during early hours. The Harambe bridge will not be accessible for entrance or exit until the queue for Avatar Flight of Passage has been limited to a single side of that bridge. This usually happens sometime between 10 am and noon.

30 days tomorrow!!

Yeah, I saw that. I have no idea what it means, but I saw it. LOL

33 more days and I will be led out by storm troopers to watch the Star Wars Laser and Fireworks show! :jumping1:

What section do you find this in? I've searched Target and Walmart and still cant find it...

Ok found it! Search for it on target.com and it will tell you if its in stock in your local store and in what aisle.

https://www.target.com/p/body-glide-foot-anti-blister-balm-0-5-oz/-/A-50768073#lnk=sametab[/QUOTE]

If yuh order online with ebates and your red card it's cheaper than it is on Amazon.

https://www.target.com/p/body-glide-foot-anti-blister-balm-0-5-oz/-/A-50768073#lnk=sametab[/QUOTE]

If yuh order online with ebates and your red card it's cheaper than it is on Amazon.[/QUOTE]

Yeah def cheaper than Amazon. I'll order online at pick in store using ebates lol.

https://www.target.com/p/body-glide-foot-anti-blister-balm-0-5-oz/-/A-50768073#lnk=sametab

If yuh order online with ebates and your red card it's cheaper than it is on Amazon.[/QUOTE]

Yeah def cheaper than Amazon. I'll order online at pick in store using ebates lol.[/QUOTE]

I love ebates, especially the in store ones. They're rare, but I love cash back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter