Officiant and Cosmetology

JFox

DIS Veteran
Reverend Knox and Once Upon A Beauty - Yes or No? Does anyone have experiences with either vendor?

I've seen Knox mentioned several times. I've gotten a quote but haven't called him yet.
1. Will he perform a non-denominational ceremony?
2. Can their offices handle filing the marriage certificate?

Once Upon A Beauty
Part of me feels like this is unnecessary since we aren't have a huge ceremony with guests or attendants. But then I want to look nice for pictures.

Will not finalize selections until Monday.

2. Can their offices handle filing the marriage certificate?

All officiants include mailing in your marriage license as part of their services. Or are you asking about help obtaining the license? Complete details on that here: http://disneyweddingpodcast.com/2013/04/10/how-to-get-your-marriage-license/

Part of me feels like this is unnecessary since we aren't have a huge ceremony with guests or attendants. But then I want to look nice for pictures.

I definitely recommend hiring pro cosmetology services, though I haven't heard of that particular team. Even people who never wear makeup need something to make them look good in photos. Plus, it's one less thing you have to stress about doing yourself on the morning of the event.

Last edited:
I was really looking for reviews/feedback about these specific vendors.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts