Oga's Cantina... Dining Plan?

wdwdancerwannabe

DIS Veteran
I know no DP to kick off re-opening in July - but does Oga's Cantina accept snack credits? Everywhere I have found says "NO" - but I've found some discrepancies -- so just wanted to confirm! thanks!

I know no DP to kick off re-opening in July - but does Oga's Cantina accept snack credits? Everywhere I have found says "NO" - but I've found some discrepancies -- so just wanted to confirm! thanks!
No, they're not "snack credits" unfortunately. The best site for checking this is AllEars. Their menus list anything that are valid with the dining plan snack logo

There is basically nothing on any dining plan covered at lounges, places that are not restaurants. If drinks are the main items on the menu, not meals, prepare to pay OOP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!