Oh no! Docs went to our old address!! Update: Woo Hoo for DU

Masonpips

DIS Veteran
We moved 2 days after returning from our cruise last year. I called DCL direct this spring and updated our address (or so I thought) but I just got off the phone with them and they confirmed the docs went to TX! They aren't sure what happens; since no signature is required I'm wondering if the new owners (no idea who they are) will just throw them away or refuse them?

I've also contacted DU and let them know and asked for advice. Has anyone else had this happen since they went to UPS delivery with no signature required?

Thanks!

:(

UPDATE: Speedy e-mail back from John at DU; he's contacted DCL and they are re-issuing docs!

THANKS DU!

I am a little confused. A few questions, did you book it thru Dreams? If no did you book it onboard direct thru Disney? Whoever you booked it thru should be able to fix this by issuing new docs that'll invalidate the old ones. You need to contact them now.

we booked onboard during the cruise, then transferred it to DU. I have contacted them and am waiting for a response; hopefully they can just re-issue as you suggest! Thanks!

Hi: We cruised on the Wonder this summer. Our first two sets of cruise docs went to a person with the same name as my husband's but it was delivered to St. Louis, MO. We live in Michigan and DCL has had our Michigan address for the past 5 years. After several phone calls, one DCL supervisor walked our documents through the mailing process and the 3rd set of docs arrived about a week before our cruise. I'm sure DCL will get your correct their records and direct a packet to you. Happy cruising. Jan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter