'Ohana Breakfast ?

I also heard from someone that because he is outside meeting people, he no longer parades around the restaurant with the kids either. I'm so bummed! :sad:
Oh yeah. I forgot about the parade. That's another bummer!
On a positive note, my husband just reminded me that we like the breakfast bread a lot better than before. We never liked it before, but this visit it was kinda like a cinnamon roll but with pineapple. :):thumbsup2

Okay everyone,. We had our breakfast at Ohana on Wednesday. Stitch was doing the meet outside of the restaurant.He did not come inside. He also did not do the parade. Our breakfast had ham and sausage, but did not have bacon. The fruit included grapes, pineapple, and melon. I have to be honest, and say, that I was a little disappointed with the character interaction this time. Chef Mickey's was so much better. Don't get me wrong, the experience was fun. Just not the same as the last time we were there.

Boooo! This was our favorite but we are a bacon eating family. I wonder if they would get bacon from next door if requested then if so many people request they will change it back

Crap. DH wanted to do Chef Mickey for breakfast but I had heard so many great things about ohana breakfast so we were trying it for the first time. Getting all you can eat bacon served directly to the table was one of the selling points for him. Neither him or my kids like ham. And my kids were looking forward to Stitch coming to the tables.

The changes are a bit disappointing to hear. We went to Ohana last year for dinner and really enjoyed it, so I was really excited for our breakfast adr this year. I think we'll still keep it but I'm glad I got the heads up and know what to expect now.

This whole thread is making me so sad about my Ohana breakfast in October. Where should I send my concerns so Disney hears them? :(

This whole thread is making me so sad about my Ohana breakfast in October. Where should I send my concerns so Disney hears them? :(
I emailed guest relations(services?) and expressed our concerns. They did follow up and asked for info on the time and date of our visit and said they would pass that along. I hope you have a great trip!:flower1::flower1:

I was there in June also and stitch did go table to table and led the parade as well - however, I saw pictures posted that same week with him out in the hallway - so it could be a hit or miss kind of thing. We also got lucky the morning we were there - they were testing a coconut tapioca and POG yogurt to accompany the fruit plate and they were both to die for...I'd be happy to post a pic of it, but I don't know how to do that on here.

My daughter loves Stitch so waiting in line to see him wouldn't matter much as long as we saw him, but ham with pineapple is making me think about canceling the reservation! We don't go until late November so I will keep it for now to see if they change it back.

My grandkids did really enjoy the parade! They loved walking around the restaurant making music. My family did enjoy the food, even though there was a little disappoinment, because there was no bacon. The juice is our favorite. I wish you could buy that in a can!

My grandkids did really enjoy the parade! They loved walking around the restaurant making music. My family did enjoy the food, even though there was a little disappoinment, because there was no bacon. The juice is our favorite. I wish you could buy that in a can!
You can purchase the juice in a can - its produced by Del Monte.

So I am bumping this because I feel like everyone who replied will be the most likely to know. How often is Mickey at the breakfast? Who is usually Lilo and Stitch's "guest"

So I am bumping this because I feel like everyone who replied will be the most likely to know. How often is Mickey at the breakfast? Who is usually Lilo and Stitch's "guest"
It's usually Stitch, Lilo, Mickey, and Pluto. This is my favorite breakfast on property and am excited to go in a couple weeks, but I am slightly bummed about switching out the bacon for ham

I don't remember which character came but I don't think it was Mickey!

Last edited:
In recent years when I have gone it has always been Lilo, Stitch, Mickey & Pluto. Many years ago it was Minnie instead of Pluto.

Today stitch met us outside o'hana. We arrived for our reservation 15 minutes early and we were seat 15 minutes after our reservation time. Interaction with stitch was good. Food was only ok. We didn't eat any of the ham and we asked for bacon which was brought to us. Will not go back have not been before. We are fans of signature dining.

Today stitch met us outside o'hana. We arrived for our reservation 15 minutes early and we were seat 15 minutes after our reservation time. Interaction with stitch was good. Food was only ok. We didn't eat any of the ham and we asked for bacon which was brought to us. Will not go back have not been before. We are fans of signature dining.
comparing 'Ohana breakfast to a signature restaurant is like having a premade tuna sandwich at the airport and disliking it because you are a fan of fresh lobster rolls sitting on the water in Maine. Of course it won't live up to those expectations.

comparing 'Ohana breakfast to a signature restaurant is like having a premade tuna sandwich at the airport and disliking it because you are a fan of fresh lobster rolls sitting on the water in Maine. Of course it won't live up to those expectations.
Uh no! I said We are fans of signature dining. I wasn't comparing. I think there are better character experiences. If you love O'hana enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter