'Ohana dinner

I have seen many solo diners on our trips to 'Ohana's but I have heard many book for 2 to speed things up. Then cancel one person. PS Check cancellation policy first.You might want to check our Dining Board for tips.

One of my favorite dining experiences was at Ohana's and the only downside was too much food!!! I'm heading back to WDW in April and staying at the Poly and I'm looking forward to dining at Ohana's again.

When I booked my ADR for Ohana approx 1 1/2 yrs ago, I booked for 2 because there were few if any ADRs for 1. No problem re any cancellation fee as long as 1 person showed up. Just tell the podium it is for 1 tonight. 'Nuff said. It is still a 2 top table regardless. My ADR was for restaurant opening so no wait & had a great table at the window and was able to see the first night of the Christmas Party lights on the Castle at MK. However, my food wasn't good. Could be personal taste but I'm not that fussy. Just found everything tasted like teriyaki and all meat overcooked. Desert was tasty but that was about it. I didn't have any difficulties dining solo here & believe I received the same service as everyone else. I just didn't feel the food was up to par and now prefer the sister restaurant Kona.

On Sunday, April 10 (2016) I have a dinner reservation for four people at Ohana, at dinner time. So far I have two people joining me, and still one open spot in the reservation. So if there is a solo who would like to join us, please message me soon. (I can check messages here only through April 7.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter