Ok EWWWWW

tinkbutt

DIS Veteran
I just received an Email form my MIL and apparently there is a skin eating bacteria coming over on imported clothes!!!!

please everyone wash any new clothing you buy this stuff was GROSS!!!!:scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

the pics were nasty and not for the forum so guys watch out!!!

I haven't seen your email but this sounds like an internet hoax. There is one circulating about bras and a rash caused to the "lady parts" with some fabricated photos.

Sounds kind of hoaxy to me too. That sort of staph couldnt survive on clothing. Unless it is somenew kind of strand. But the "flesh eating staph" is usually only direct contact. However I would certainly wash anything I bought before wearing due to others trying it on. YUCK.

Not sure about this email, but...

I work in retail and would tell everyone to wash your new clothes! (and that's all I'm going to say about that......:scared: )

I found it on snopes.com. It is a hoax email, I believe. But, yes good advice to wash your clothes before wear.

I found it on snopes.com. It is a hoax email, I believe. But, yes good advice to wash your clothes before wear.

Snopes.com is the best resource for any suspect emails you receive. Most of these types of emails are hoaxes, and Snopes does an excellent job of researching them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter