OK here are some more questions......

crazyme5kids

DIS Veteran
I have 2 day tickets to Universal/ IOA. When I initially purchased them in Dec., we were only staying on the property 1 night and going to the parks sun./mon. all day. Now that we are staying two nights, I was wondering what we can do on Sat. when we arrive. We will be arriving sometime mid to late afternoon, so I would hate to waste any of our tickets on just a few hours in the park. I'm sure we will hit the pool, but I was wondering if we can get some sort of pass to go see Earth, Wind and Fire. How about city walk? There are only just so many hours I can sit around at a pool, and besides I know the kids will be chomping at the bit to go do something. Any advice?

I don't think you could get into Mardi Gras or Concert without using the one day tic.
I'd certainly use the hotel time for pools & exploring. Take the water taxi to CityWalk, you'll find plenty to do for a couple hours there.
Don't forget, you can tour HRH & use their pool too. Be warned though, kids may become more attached there and make it very hard to get 'em away!
You'll have a great time everywhere!
Jim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter