• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ok I'm up....... Where is the line????

NHMickey

<font color=red>I'm A Disneyana Collector!<font co
I got up even before the cows did.... Not that I have any cows.... Not that having cows would be a bad thing I just don't have room... Well I have room but the neighbors would complain... And they stink a little anyway... Cows that is... Not my neighbors... Well there is this one guy but I think it's genetic.. But back th the reason I'm up before I had my 12 hours of beauty sleep... Not that that would help... Cause it won't.... Where the heck does the line start for the vouchers Vince???? I bet it's a lot closer to the event than Milford NH.... I gotta Get in a Car (well a little Pick Up) and take a Plane to MD get in another car (I think) go to god knows where ind then get in line... Not that there is anything wrong with that.... Well now that I have rambled on for no reason can you tell I don't get to see the sun this early on a normal basis... And getting up this early!!! There is always something wrong with that :p

Well off to the Airport.... I wonder where I left my keys??? Chloe get back here.... :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

DUDE....you got up way to early, that post made as much sense as what that columbian police officer tried to tell us that one night at the bar with the women & the satchels full of money.....REMEMBER, probably not sounds like you already lost your mind!

Not only did I understand everything but it reminded me of jeff on chat. Have fun and be sure and say hi to part me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter