OKW and driving to MK on EE mornings

baileybrad

and Casey, too!
We are staying at OKW in October. For at least 1 surprise morning at the MK we plan to drive over to the park. Can someone help jog my memory...If we choose to drive over to the MK parking lot taking the back/FW entrance to the MK area....Where is the turn into the MK lot? Do you have to go past the entrance to the Poly and look or is it before that? We are going to walk to the Poly and monorail to the park and I can't for the life of me remember a turn into the lot going this way unless it is after you pass the Poly entrance and take a left like you are heading back out to I4. Convulted question but any help is appreciated.

I've never done this but it must be somewhere along the road that runs in front of the Poly. Not real helpful, sorry.

When you go past the Poly take a left , then you'll see a turn on the left that says "return to the Magic Kingdom"....that's your road.

Remember that if you drive, you must walk or tram to the TTC then take a monorail or the ferry over to MK. The busses go directly to MK and unless you just need access to your car, is a better alternative for most. I usually drive everywhere else.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter