OKW Building Configuration Summary

Does anyone know if there are any OKW maps that show where specific room numbers are located in each building? I have seen this for other resorts but can't seem to find this level of detail for OKW.
BTW, thanks Doc for all of the excellent information you provide in your posts.

Yes, if you look at the first paragraph of the original post, it describes how the rooms are numbered at OKW. (Building #, floor, villa). They are numbered right to left when looking at the building from the parking area. Since some buildings have a different configuration (number of floors, number of villas) there will be some variation. By comparing the description for each Building type and then using the OKW map you can easily figure out the room number for all OKW villas.

With 49 buildings and 8 different variations, it's tough to have a map with that much detail, but the information to create such a map is already in the first post.

I hope this helps.

Yes, this helps. It gets a little confusing with the buildings that are full two stories on the bottom and a partial three story on top. I went back and looked through old check-in documents and it appears they just start with room **10 on each floor regardless of what room number is below you.
Thanks again!

Any 2BRs connecting to studio? I didn't know if that was possible..
No, there are no 2 bedrooms that connect to any other size unit. The best you can hope for is to have the units in the same building, and even that will only be a request, not a guarantee.

Doc, first of all, thank you for this great thread:wizard:. It is a handy resource.:worship:

Question? We are wanting to put in a request for building 12. We need (2) 2BR's and we want them one above the other. Are the 2BR's in building 12 dedicated or lockoff? With our traveling party, we'd prefer lockoffs, but we will take dedicated if it means we have a chance at building 12.

Doc, first of all, thank you for this great thread:wizard:. It is a handy resource.:worship:

Question? We are wanting to put in a request for building 12. We need (2) 2BR's and we want them one above the other. Are the 2BR's in building 12 dedicated or lockoff? With our traveling party, we'd prefer lockoffs, but we will take dedicated if it means we have a chance at building 12.

From the map it looks like there are 6 Dedicated 2BR's in Bldg 12 and only a possible 2 lockoffs. Odds would be better with the Dedicated.

In the first post in this thread, all of the villas noted as "2" are dedicated 2BRs. All of those designated as "S" and "1" are combined as lock-off 2BRs. OKW has no dedicated 1BRs or Studios - all are lock-offs.

From the map it looks like there are 6 Dedicated 2BR's in Bldg 12 and only a possible 2 lockoffs. Odds would be better with the Dedicated.

In the first post in this thread, all of the villas noted as "2" are dedicated 2BRs. All of those designated as "S" and "1" are combined as lock-off 2BRs. OKW has no dedicated 1BRs or Studios - all are lock-offs.

Thank you! :hug: I will stick to the request for building 12.

how many places are there to refil the drinks mugs and where abouts are they. My walking isn't too good so trying to request a block near one of these. Thanks

Yup. Was trying to help somebody else out that needed this info. Why? Does it bother you?

I just didn't see a need to bump a thread that hadn't been posted on in a year without adding something new. If you were trying to point a friend to it, you could have just sent him/her the link.

in 49 days we will be in OKW for the first time!! We have a 2 br "hospitality house" reservation. I would really like (i think) a dedicated 2 BR, that's one with 2 entrances to the master bathroom?

Can i fax in a building request for a "dedicated 2br"? I was thinking of asking for building 23 or 26. Those are considered Hospitality House and have the most dedicated 2 br units, am I correct?
p.s. this is GREAT thread! Thanks for the info!

in 49 days we will be in OKW for the first time!! We have a 2 br "hospitality house" reservation. I would really like (i think) a dedicated 2 BR, that's one with 2 entrances to the master bathroom?

Can i fax in a building request for a "dedicated 2br"? I was thinking of asking for building 23 or 26. Those are considered Hospitality House and have the most dedicated 2 br units, am I correct?
p.s. this is GREAT thread! Thanks for the info!

I assume it's a points reservation since you have near hospitality house. Points reservations are specifically reserved as dedicated or lockoff, not a request. If your reservation does not say lockoff, then it's dedicated.

Hospitality House is buildings 11 to 14 and 23 to 26. None of the near hospitality house units have 2 entrances to the bathroom, those are buildings 31 and higher.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter