OKW Credit

heynowirv

DIS Veteran
Just got back home from 5 beautiful nights @WDW,sort of. Stayed @ OKW Dec.6-11.Checked in late on the 6th (!!:00PM),by 12:30 we called the front desk to tell them our AC was very lethargic,it had only cooled from 74-73 degrees. Within 15 a tech came and tried to repair it ,no go.Down to the front desk i go to tell them the bad news. We were in 1220 a studio and was told when we checked in that they were full for the weekend.
We were in 1220 a studio and was told when we checked in that they were full for the weekend.But lo and behold we can spend the night in 1313 a 1 bedroom and move back to 1220 tomorrow when the AC was fixed,and they would leave us a message when the repairs were done.
The next day around 11AM i wondered to the front desk when i was told the AC was indeed fixed and we could move back to 1220.(Never did get that phone call).It was cool inside a nice 70 degrees,sat on the patio and noticed that the doorway on the outside was full of moss,YUCK!On our way out i made another stop at the front desk to ask them to have someone clean that as well.(It was done before we got back).
That evening as I'm taking a shower i notice one of the shower curtain hooks was missing,a little annoying but certainly no big deal. Thinking i could just go to the front desk and pick one up i was told no problem we'll just have someone take care of it for me.2 days later they did:(.
All thru this we took everything with a grain of salt,stuff happens .Boy it was a lot of stuff for a 5 night getaway.Whoever moved into 1220 next will at least have an almost perfect studio,LOL
When we checked out i was told we had a 100.00 credit on my credit card for the problems we had.So we had a little pixie dust along the way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter