OKW - do any GVs have an adjacent studio?

squirk

Saw what you did and knows who you are.
Planning a trip to OKW. Wife, kids, kids' friends and I are all staying in a GV. We want to invite my MIL, but there is not enough room for her in the GV, so she'd need to have her own studio.

We'd like her to be close by, however. Do any of the OKW GVs have an adjacent studio?

Thanks!

The OKW GV's are floors 2 & 3 in the middle, some 2 and some 3 side by side. The studios are at the outside ends of floors 1 & 2 in the buildings with GV's. So you could potentially be close. AFAIK however, even with a second floor studio she would have to go down the exterior stairs across the walkway and back up "your" stairs to the GV.

Thanks much. Unfortunately, it's now moot as there is no full availability for an OKW Studio during my travel dates. Oh, well. Still good info to have. :thumbsup2

Thanks much. Unfortunately, it's now moot as there is no full availability for an OKW Studio during my travel dates. Oh, well. Still good info to have. :thumbsup2
Waitlist it if you want it and it's more than 7 nights away.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter