OKW Laundry shute

ahorrigan

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if there is a laundry shute in the OKW GVs?
I seem to remember one from the SSR GV walk through last year.
We're staying at OKW in April, and lazy SIL was whining about carrying laundry all the way down the stairs. Poor Baby.

Maybe she can just throw it over the railing and pick it up when she gets downstairs. Seriously bring a laundry bag or popup hamper and it's no big deal to keep the laundry in the closet until ready to put it in the washer- If I was her I would be more concerned about carrying it back up the stairs and no laundry shute is going to do that for her. Of course at SSR I guess you have possibility of using the elevators. sounds like it could be an interesting trip. Oh yes - if you give her the sofa in the living room she won't have to navigate the stairs at all- the bathroom is in the hall and the laundry room is just off the living room. Hope you have a great trip- a GV at OKW is absolutely the best IMHO. Have done it twice and hope to have a family occasion to do it again in the near future.

I don't think I was really whining, more like "wondering", and if MY SIL hadn't mentioned that she had seen one at SSR, there wouldn't have been any questions. I carry lots of laundry up and down two flights of stairs at home, I can handle one flight no problem.:lmao: It would be like a vacation, imagine that!

Too funny! By the looks of the camaraderie between you two you guys are gonna have a blast at Disney.

I never make comments like that because I know my 3 sisters lurk on the boards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter