Okw welcome home trip

Boopuff

DIS Veteran
We had the best stay at Okw. Got our room at Turtle pond. Best location. Had a GV, all was well until we came back to find water leaking in one bathroom. They quickly sent worker bees to look at the problem. Got a call, they want to move us to a treehouse villa. Nope. Not quite the same. Then they found one GV that would be available the next day. What a pita. We moved, but I did ask for some sort of compensation. We were refunded a night (gave us weekend rate) in points. Best part, they’re not in holding! The rest of the trip went amazingly well. Loved Turtle pond, I think it will be our go-to request in the future

Sounds like a great trip! I stayed in a 2-bedroom at Turtle Pond in July of this year. I've also stayed in a GV a few years ago for a huge family trip - it was an amazing villa and we're hoping to do it again within the next year, lol.

We ask for Turtle Pond area every time- it’s my favorite

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter