Ol' Tiggerdad is NO LONGER officially homeless

The St Louis RV show is in a few weeks. It's a bit of a drive, but usually a decent show.

j

Actually, close to you is a Camping World in Wentzville, MO that has a 2018 Endurance 3556 that I have been watching for a while now.

There is a RV show in Mobile next weekend.

See that. Website doesn't give good information on the times of the event, but seems like 11-13th. I'm off. May make a trip down and take a look. Have to be careful though. DW will get sidetracked trying to go to shopping areas. :crazy2:

Let me know if yall wanna make a day of it, I gotta be in Palmetto, Fl. Monday to deliver another load of pre fried KFC, but I will be home this weekend. As a matter of fact I'm in your home state at Collins at the chicken ranch, and I haven't seen Burt or Dolly yet.

Actually, close to you is a Camping World in Wentzville, MO that has a 2018 Endurance 3556 that I have been watching for a while now.
That CW is about a mile down the road from eTrailer. I've bought way too much stuff there, but if you do a search for anything trailer related, they will come up and are usually the cheapest.

CW is also about 10 minutes from our old race shop.

Unfortunately, that CW doesn't have the best reputation, but if you need someone to go kick the tires or take some pics for you, let me know.

j

I'm not a fan of CW at all, I will buy stuff from the store but they could not give me a camper. I just dont like the way they treat you, first you gotta give them all your information along with your blood type and DNA sample before you even go on the lot, you gotta have a salesman go with you and tell you what he thinks you would like, even though this person doesn't camp or even owns one. Not trying to be rude but I've seen and heard from friends who has seen this too many times. I can see their point to an extent, but I'm not going to go and steal and damage nobody's property.

I've had bad experiences with CW in past and more recently good experience talking and looking at campers in Jackson. The first thing I made clear was I was going to have "out the door price", no fees, no taxes. I want the final price.

The CW closer to home could get a camper from another CW dealer, but I'm sure at a increased cost.

I'm trying to see if my father wants to go on hunting trip this coming weekend. Since it's my last weekend off during hunting season. If he doesn't, I very well might go to the RV show in Mobile to look around.

Well, as of today this RV show coming up in Mobile has like no information available. If you go to the Mobile Convention Center website it shows it on calendar but the website for the event doesn't exist. No times are listed, no admit charge is listed, no vendors, nothing.

Dang, even the Portable Water Sanitation event in March has a full listing of times and events. Hmmm, have to keep a watch but if they want anybody to show up they need to get some information posted.

The STL show is the first weekend in February.

I just looked. Jackson to STL is $200. You could hit CW and then the show and head home in Sunday. You're welcome to stay with us. I'm going to hit the show anyway.

j

The STL show is the first weekend in February.

I just looked. Jackson to STL is $200. You could hit CW and then the show and head home in Sunday. You're welcome to stay with us. I'm going to hit the show anyway.

j

Appreciate the offer, and it is a good idea. However, I do believe I have hospital rounds that weekend. I'll have to check and see.

Maybe you could rent a pop up locally for GSP if you're still FW shopping.

Okay, i got the information on this RV show in Mobile finally so it looks like we're gonna head down there this weekend to check it out. Just in case the folks down there need some entertainment, I've talked with @SouthAlabama5er and the plan is gonna be that I'll meet him at his house and we'll all go together. This way we can overwhelm them at each camper. I think Patrick may be going as well (Those of you who have attended the GSP dismeets have met Patrick before). This should be fun to say the least. I'll post on here for sure.

I assume they still have free wi-fi at the Mobile Police Department...:banana:

Okay, i got the information on this RV show in Mobile finally so it looks like we're gonna head down there this weekend to check it out. Just in case the folks down there need some entertainment, I've talked with @SouthAlabama5er and the plan is gonna be that I'll meet him at his house and we'll all go together. This way we can overwhelm them at each camper. I think Patrick may be going as well (Those of you who have attended the GSP dismeets have met Patrick before). This should be fun to say the least. I'll post on here for sure.

I hope the wives actually attend the show with you guys so there is some adult supervision.

Call me if ya'll need to bond out of the MPD Hilton. :cool2:

I love going to the shows, I always ask the sales people who tows their trailer empty ?? Since last time they had all the unloaded weights in bold markers and signage, I wanted to know who camps with no food, clothes, batteries to activate brakes, etc.... They were not thrilled with me. :confused3

I hope the wives actually attend the show with you guys so there is some adult supervision.

Call me if ya'll need to bond out of the MPD Hilton. :cool2:

From what I am being told, the DWs will be with us when we go in the door. If Randy and I are to our normal behavior, they should quickly face palm and go another direction. Randy's mother may be attending as well, I can see her hanging with Randy and I, she could be the secret weapon we're looking for.

I love going to the shows, I always ask the sales people who tows their trailer empty ?? Since last time they had all the unloaded weights in bold markers and signage, I wanted to know who camps with no food, clothes, batteries to activate brakes, etc.... They were not thrilled with me. :confused3

I will Roger that and add it to my plan of things to ask right along with "Does this thing float?" and "Does it handle a hairpin curve very well?".

From what I am being told, the DWs will be with us when we go in the door. If Randy and I are to our normal behavior, they should quickly face palm and go another direction. Randy's mother may be attending as well, I can see her hanging with Randy and I, she could be the secret weapon we're looking for.

I will Roger that and add it to my plan of things to ask right along with "Does this thing float?" and "Does it handle a hairpin curve very well?".

Also add to that "Will my suzuki samurai tow this ?"

Also add to that "Will my suzuki samurai tow this ?"
giphy.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!