• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Old Key West - Christmas

johnnyr

DIS Veteran
I am starting to look at options for our annual Disney Christmas getaway. This year we are AP holders and realize there most likely will not be any discounts between the week of Christmas and New years from what I am reading here. I have stayed at a number of Dianey resorts. This year, I am looking at OKW. Isn't this a time share resort? Is it possible to stay there even if you do not own time share at this resort? What are some things I should look for before making a reservation there? Thanks.

yes, OKW is part of the disney vacation club. and yes you can stay there w/out being a dvc member. there are several options at okw as far as rooms go. how many are in your party? my husband and i do well w/a studio; however, this last summer when there were 5 adults. we opted for a 2 bedroom villa. we had plenty of room! i would definitely decide on your dates and get booked ASAP!! what w/the dvc members booking for christmas, it might be difficult to book your dates. we have already booked for december. http://wdwig.com/faq_okw.htm have a look at this; it might be helpful. good luck and happy planning!:mad:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter