On-board survey

dcassetta

DIS Veteran
I had an interesting question on a DCL email survey today. I opened it expecting the uniform color question that many have gotten. But, that did not happen. Instead, I was asked if I would be willing to participate in a survey once on board the ship. I said yes thinking 1)They may not even ask me 2) I can always say no if it is inconvenient 3)Maybe it would be a fun experience. I am now envisioning an officer uniform fashion show!

About 2 years ago, I received an email asking if I would be willing to take part in a "survey" during a cruise that DH and I had coming up. I was told it would take about an hour & I would be given a $100 Disney gift card for participating. I was also told I could bring along anyone I was sailing with (but only one gift card LOL).
I immediately emailed back "YES!" About a week later I was accepted and given the time, date and location that we would meet.
Went on the cruise & went to the meeting place. The "survey" actually turned out to be a round table discussion group about some of the new enhancements to the ship. But the funny part was that all the questions posed by the moderator of the group were only about the redesigned children & teen areas. DH & I have no children and have never sailed with any. We're seniors who have done 25+ Disney cruises. We participated as much as we could (not much) and when it was done, the CM thanked everyone (about 15 of us) and passed out the gift cards. It was an easy way to get some free Disney money

Just did this on the Fantasy in November, it is very easy. Once I accepted I was given a choice of dates/times I was available. Few days before cruise they sent me the meeting location. Was taken to a room with 4 other passengers and did a roundtable for 1 hour, it was fun and I enjoyed it. Well worth it for the $100 gift card!

I was just invited to do a personal phone call survey with Walt Disney World Resort to discuss tickets and prices.
We made reservations for 2 days in Feb. before our PC cruise out of Port Canaveral. I guess they "watched" me look at tickets prices and annual pass prices after I made the reservation for the room.
I was also offered $100. I was told to expect an email a week or so before the scheduled call.

*BUT I would love to do this on the cruise ships, it seems so interesting.

I was just invited to do a personal phone call survey with Walt Disney World Resort to discuss tickets and prices.
We made reservations for 2 days in Feb. before our PC cruise out of Port Canaveral. I guess they "watched" me look at tickets prices and annual pass prices after I made the reservation for the room.
I was also offered $100. I was told to expect an email a week or so before the scheduled call.

*BUT I would love to do this on the cruise ships, it seems so interesting.

I hope you tell them that ticket prices are too heckin high for the number of people they let through the gates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!