??on DU

cassie

<font color=green>I did run free in the 70's<br><f
I've asked for numerous quotes for a stay at POR in May 2002. Everytime they tell me it's $170 a night. I called CRO and get $154..with my AAA discount it is $145. I know DU doesn't accept AAA, but the rack rate is $154. Where do they come up with $170?

I used them last year and was thrilled with the results...but only after I emailed my agent with the codes I found here. I really don't think she would have picked up on it if it wasn't for me. All said and done I booked thru Cro and then changed the ressies with the summer special code. Saved over $400 with the codes. That was at $145 a night, not DU's $170. Has anyone recently booked with DU?

Hi Cassie! The rates quoted through Dreams INCLUDE tax, so the $154 per night plus 11% tax comes to $170.94 per night. CRO quotes the rates WITHOUT tax, and only when you book the reservation and they tell you the deposit does the amount include tax.

New rates and codes are coming out DAILY, and Dreams agents are constantly working to get discounts applied to existing clients reservations. Although they also try to get discounts when booking, sometimes rates come out after a client has submitted a request, and thus the quote does not include a discount.

As always, if you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to e-mail reservations@dreamsunlimitedtravel.com for assistance. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter