On Site Hotel Question...

alexandrew

<font color=purple>Keep posting, you'll catch up!<
Of the 3 on-site hotels, which one is the closest walk to Universal Studios Park (not IOA)....

Also, we are reserved for standard room in RP for June 11 at a AAA rate of $167.00....Can I get a better rate elsewhere (I dont have Entertainment card)?....also, for those of you who have stayed in RP standard room, is there an area or floor of the hotel that you prefer that I can request...

Thank you so much...I'm a newbie here (DCL fanatic though)

If you are able to secure an entertainment rate you could then buy the book for your area.

T&B

Is the entertainment rate typically lower than than AAA?if so, does anyone know approx rate for 6/11? Is RP the closest walk of the 3 hotels?

Yes, the Ent rate, when available, is usually less expensive than the AAA rate.

HRH is the closest to the parks, especially to Universal Studios. I don't really think that RPR is a lot further, but you then have to walk through City Walk, which isn't a big deal except when it is real busy.

You'd just need to call and check the rates. You can use the website to find out how much the AAA rates are by plugging AAA into the spot for codes, but I think you have to call for the Ent rate (at least I've enver had it come up on the website).

T&B

I would call the hotels you are thinking about, ask for the ent. rate for your dates, then decide. Then you can get the ent. book before your trip. You don't need it to book a room. Also, we stayed at RPR in Aug. and LOVED it. If you don't mind walking it's wonderful............. no, it is NOT far, or you can take the water taxi. None of the hotels are far really.

OH, also, if you don't have the loews card yet , get it!! There are a lot of discount options avail. you just have to try to get one for your dates. The loews card gets you some goodies, and after a few trips, then some other perks. Check out the loews website for all the info............... it's free so why not, We did and got a lot of "goodies".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter