on site vs off site ?

klmcleod

Mouseketeer
A question that I haven't seen... this will be our first time at Universal, going June 2018, so just starting my studying up. :)

If staying off site (say at the Holiday Inn across the street) if I book a room direct through their Holiday Inn web site, is the Early Entry included or do I need to purchase a package through the Universal web site to qualify for the Early Entry priviledge at their "good neighbor" hotel?

I'm trying to figure out what the cheapest way to stay is...Cabana Bay (gets EE) with tix from Undercover Tourist, a package from Universal staying offsite (getting EE) with tickets, or booking Holiday Inn direct with tickets from hotel (is this even an option??) or from Undercover Tourist. Lots of number crunching!

Early entry is only included if you purchase a package through the Universal website.

It is not feasible for every Universal hotel partner and all on site hotels to have early admission.

It depends on how long your stay is. The longer you stay, the more you save when booking thru Universal. You can (at least when I bought our tickets) only book the 3 park explorer tickets thru Universal, which is, in my mind the best deal when staying for a while. We are doing two weeks and did a good deal by going thru the official website.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!