One call to Disney and my whole morning has changed

jcsbama

DIS Veteran
I have had a terrible stomach bug the past few days and woke up feeling lousy this morning. :sick: DH is out of town and DD21mos decided to give me fits again trying to get her dressed for school. Needless to say, I let her win this morning (I won yesterday, so it's only fair princess: ). Off to school she went wearing her Winnie the Pooh house shoes that are too small. I put her socks and tennis shoes in her backpack with hopes her teacher has better luck, which I doubt. If so, :worship:

Anyway, I finally get to work, late as usual. I try to do work, but got Disney on the brain. I called yesterday and booked AKL with AP discount. DH then tells me last night over the phone I can go concierge if it becomes available. So, putting off that work thing again, I call Disney. I tell the CM what I want and as she was waiting on the computer told me that she doubt it would be available because they only have limited suites/concierge rooms available with a discount. It wasn't available yesterday, but I thought I'd try today anyway. Surprising the CM as well, concierge was available with the AP discount. pixiedust: The CM said that was the first time she had ever been able to book a concierge room with a discount. I could tell she was really surprised because her voice pepped up. She got excited for me, which really added to the moment.

My stomach doesn't feel so bad now after all thanks to Disney.
Apr 27-Apr 30 AKL Concierge, Apr30-May5 BWV Here we come!
party:

I'm happy to hear your plans worked out for you!

Have a great trip. pixiedust:

JCSBama,

Congrats. That is great news. Glad your feeling better too.

See you at the BWV!!! :cool1:

Sean

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter