One DVC inconvenience

Bradford

Earning My Ears
Last year we became DVC members. Our first trip as members was May 2004. LOVED IT! Just having a washer and dryer made our trip easier. With 3 children you wash a lot of laundry. Even on vacation. ESPECIALLY on vacation.

But there was one little convenience we missed. I hope this doesn't sound snotty because the advantages far outweigh this little frustration. But here goes:

We really missed having our room key be our park ticket.

Anyone know a secret about that?

Any ideas will be appreciated.

I believe it can be done now. My sister joined us in February and mentioned at the front desk that she would need ticket media, the CM gave her a number to call and it was "put on her key" after she made the purchase over the phone.

You can use the key as your ticket media. I also heard (but couldn't confirm) that you can transfer paper ticket to your key. You should ask CM at Guest Relation desk.

Everytime we've gone to DVC we've never had this problem. The last time I went was May of 2003. Park tickets were on the room keys.

It depends on what ticket media you are using and if everyone in the party is using the same kind. If you are doing MYW, it can be put on your key, if it isn't for more days than the stay. If you have APs, you can not put that on your key.

Bradford said:
Last year we became DVC members. Our first trip as members was May 2004. LOVED IT! Just having a washer and dryer made our trip easier. With 3 children you wash a lot of laundry. Even on vacation. ESPECIALLY on vacation.

But there was one little convenience we missed. I hope this doesn't sound snotty because the advantages far outweigh this little frustration. But here goes:

We really missed having our room key be our park ticket.

Anyone know a secret about that?

Any ideas will be appreciated.
When you said 'I hope this doesn't sound snotty' I was prepared for something juicy. Not that it isn't annoying to keep track of a bunch of different keys and stuff, but I was looking for something good. If that's the worse thing you have to say about the DVC, you must REALLY love it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter