• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

One Hour On The Wait List!

bunnymkc

<font color=FF99FF>Believes in the Tooth Fairy, th
Called this morning to book a stay March 13th for 1 nite as we are picking friends up at the orlando airport and we live in Fl now (yea). we are about an hour from Disney in the melbourne area and thought this would be a great idea to stay at Disney for the one nite and spend 2 days using our annual passes. well it seems that everything was sold out! I told Ruby to put us on a waitlist for any DVC resort. an hour later Tory calls back and says how about BCV WHICH IS WHERE WE WANTED TO GO IN THE 1ST PLACE!! GOTTA LOVE MY DVC.. BEACHES AND CREAM HERE WE COME!! ALSO MY FAVE POOL STORMALONG BAY. AM SO EXCITED.:cool1: :goodvibes :beach: :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter