one more priceline question please

mice and men

Earning My Ears
do i understand right that if you bid for a 4 star hotel on priceline ONLY the swan and dolphin will come up if they accept you bid? or can they be nice and bump you up to a resort (even if you don't want it) for the price you bid?:)

Yes, they can bump you up. If you bid for a 4 star you will either get Swan, Dolphin, MOWC(we stayed there, very nice), Whydham place(DD), and I think Hilton. All would be good choices.

The only 4*'s that have reported coming up are the Swan and Dolphin and that has been very infrequent. So depending on your bid amount and inventory, you may very well be "bumped up" to the Resort level. (This is not a free upgrade, it just means that you bid an amount that would have been accepted at the Resort level anyway.)

When Priceline added the "Resort" level for bidding, the Wyndham, Hilton DD and MOWC were moved up but Swan and Solphin remained 4*s.

Hope this helps, Steve

I tried to get S/D over Holidays. They started hitting before Thanksgiving, I bid 4 got upgraded on all three ressies to Reorts - MOWC and Wyndam, they were great hotels. But wanted to be in the Loop. I thought Wyndam was great, location walk to downtown disney, and not such a big hotel. MOWC was soooo big, i missed the lobby several nights. Hope this helps

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter