One or two days at HS?

Kevlar10

Mouseketeer
We are planning a 7 day trip in Nov 2020. Should we plan one or two days at HS? We usually do one and two days at EPCOT but my kids, and myself, are Star Wars nuts. Would it be better to plan two days at HS instead of EPCOT? We could also go to MK two days instead of three, but the whole family loves the MK. Is HS worth two days?

I think right now to fit all the. we stuff.in, it is. Will you have hoppers? Epcot is super.torn up right now so it's not a bad time to go down to one day there, IMO

We are planning a 7 day trip in Nov 2020. Should we plan one or two days at HS? We usually do one and two days at EPCOT but my kids, and myself, are Star Wars nuts. Would it be better to plan two days at HS instead of EPCOT? We could also go to MK two days instead of three, but the whole family loves the MK. Is HS worth two days?

Bet on two days at HS due to Galaxy's Edge. Right now, you need to have a couple days as options because of RotR and Savi's(if you are doing that). Millennium Falcon shouldn't be too much of a problem, but there are a lot of unknown variables in how to plan your day at HS now, so I would plan two days at HS, but have hoppers or a second plan for the second day in case you end up not needing two days, or only need a day and a half. Bear in mind Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railroad is about to open as well.

DS and I are going to HS for two days. We figure it is better safe than sorry to try to get RotR at least 1 time. The whole trip is a GE themed trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter