One-time-use and/or Using Transferred Points for Reservation

rlduvall

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know if you are able to modify online if using one-time-use or transferred points for a reservation? I know to do the initial reservation using either you need to call. What I don't know is how that might work if you need to modify the reservation by one or two days, but essentially still use the same timeframe, i.e. original - 12/1 - 12/8; modification 12/2 - 12/9. Anytime I can avoid a call to MS I'm all for it. :crazy:

Does anyone know if you are able to modify online if using one-time-use or transferred points for a reservation? I know to do the initial reservation using either you need to call. What I don't know is how that might work if you need to modify the reservation by one or two days, but essentially still use the same timeframe, i.e. original - 12/1 - 12/8; modification 12/2 - 12/9. Anytime I can avoid a call to MS I'm all for it. :crazy:

The answer is yes and no. You can modify the reservation but if you do you are sort of forced to use the points you have on a contract as both transferred in and OTUP requires help from a CM to use. That basically means you can’t modify it unless you call in.

The answer is yes and no. You can modify the reservation but if you do you are sort of forced to use the points you have on a contract as both transferred in and OTUP requires help from a CM to use. That basically means you can’t modify it unless you call in.

That's what I figured, but was hoping otherwise. Thanks for the info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter