• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

One Week to go!!! Who Else???

tinkgrl

Love Johnny Depp & Captain Jack Sparrow! Love bein
Hi,

One week until 1st time @ SSR!!! Who else has a week to go until there magical vacation??

Ms. Sparrow aka Allison

We have 12 days until BWV!! :cool1:

You'll be there before us, have a GREAT time!!! :sunny:

Oh, don't I wish!!! :guilty:

Hope you have a great time at SSR! Can't wait to hear all about it when you return!

:cool1: 2 more weeks for me!!!! cant wait!!! :Pinkbounc

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Have a great time Tink!!! Look forward to your trip report. :banana:

Thanks Tammy!

I really hope the trip is "report worthy"....DD is 13 and very hormonal, so it could be a bumpy few days :crazy: Nevertheless......exactly one week from tight now, we'll be pulling up to the BWV!! :Pinkbounc

Have a great time Allison! Le tus know how it goes!

Love the new avatar.

BTW - My dh and I were discussing Willy Wonka coming out at IMAX. He said he didn't think he could taking Johnny Depp being in his face the whole time on an IMAX screen. All I could think was that I would have loved to see your response to that! ;)

wtpclc said:
Have a great time Allison! Le tus know how it goes!

Love the new avatar.

BTW - My dh and I were discussing Willy Wonka coming out at IMAX. He said he didn't think he could taking Johnny Depp being in his face the whole time on an IMAX screen. All I could think was that I would have loved to see your response to that! ;)

Carol,

I'm not sure I could watch it in Imax either! I can't wait to see it in a regular theater!!!!

Ms. Sparrow aka Allison

And here I thought you'd want to be up close and persona! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter