• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Online ADR for party of 10?

Peace Mickey Lovers

Mouseketeer
Can someone tell me if online ADR are available for parties of 10? I am gearing up to make my reservations and want to make sure I can do them online and for a couple of nights we are a party of 10?

Nope. You always need to call for parties of 10 or more. The direct line for dining parties of 10+ is (407) 939-5665 or you can call the regular dining line (407-WDW-DINE) and they will transfer you.

For parties of unusual size (like my Chef Mickey's ressie for 28 people in October), they had me talk to Chef Mickey's directly. That was wonderful, b/c they had ALL the information I'd need. They later emailed me my confirmation #'s and told me I could email them back if I needed anything else pertaining to that night's dinner!

Good luck with your ADR's!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter