• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Online ADR question

CJK

DIS Veteran
As far as I know, I believe I am 180 days tomorrow morning. Just to get a feel for the online system, I tried to pull up my reservation in the ADR online system. It said, "we are unable to retrieve your reservation". I am hoping that's because my 180 days starts tomorrow........but I'm still worried that there's something wrong. Has anyone else tried to enter their reservation number BEFORE their 180 days and gotten the same message? TIA!!!

As far as I know, I believe I am 180 days tomorrow morning. Just to get a feel for the online system, I tried to pull up my reservation in the ADR online system. It said, "we are unable to retrieve your reservation". I am hoping that's because my 180 days starts tomorrow........but I'm still worried that there's something wrong. Has anyone else tried to enter their reservation number BEFORE their 180 days and gotten the same message? TIA!!!

it should still come up - this happens when I dont fill in ALL the info - did you use the pulldown and PICK YOUR RESORT??
recheck all your info, name the ressie is under, etc...
hope this helps :goodvibes

just wondering - we booked all our adr's before we booked our resort - so i'm not sure why you need your room reservation to book adr's

Thank you!! After reading your post, I realized that I had entered an incorrect arrival date. It came up just fine after I changed it. Thank you!!

Kurby - you can make your ADR's without your reservation number. It's just that by linking your ADR's to your reservation, you can book your ADR's 180 + 10 days in advance.

ahhhhh gotchya

in our case we're going in July so the 180 days didn't matter

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter