Online check in and DDP credits?

eeyoresmom

DIS Veteran
Someone asked this over on the DDP forum but it hasn't been answered. If you do online check in when do your ddp credits show up on your MDE? I had a dvc stay last fall and my credits didn't show up until later in the afternoon. This trip I am staying at a regular resort. I want to make rope drop at Epcot without checking in but will need my credits available for lunch. Any recent experience with this?

Someone asked this over on the DDP forum but it hasn't been answered. If you do online check in when do your ddp credits show up on your MDE? I had a dvc stay last fall and my credits didn't show up until later in the afternoon. This trip I am staying at a regular resort. I want to make rope drop at Epcot without checking in but will need my credits available for lunch. Any recent experience with this?

The last 3 trips we were able to use our Dining Credits in the AM without stopping by the resort first.

We had no problem this Jan. We hit the parks prior to our room being ready and were able to use the quick service at Mexico for lunch.

The room is assigned early on, just not texted or posted on MDE until actually ready.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter