Online check-in at GFV

SusieBea

DIS Veteran
With online check-in at the GFV, what choices are available, i.e. upper floor, first floor, etc.? Thanks much. We booked a standard view.

I just checked in last week and the options were upper level, lower level, ground floor, near elevator, near lobby if I remember correctly!

I have not done VGF check in yet but be aware, as a general matter, that those with DVC reservations should make their requests by contacting Member Services and not by using the online request box. The online system and request was designed for cash paying Dusney guests, and the requests section does not distinguish bewteen booking categories for DVC (such as standard and lake view) when providing its requests, does not have the variety of requests you can make through MS, and very often has requests that are non-sensical (e.g., "woods" view for VWL when every room has a woods view).

I have not done VGF check in yet but be aware, as a general matter, that those with DVC reservations should make their requests by contacting Member Services and not by using the online request box. The online system and request was designed for cash paying Dusney guests, and the requests section does not distinguish bewteen booking categories for DVC (such as standard and lake view) when providing its requests, does not have the variety of requests you can make through MS, and very often has requests that are non-sensical (e.g., "woods" view for VWL when every room has a woods view).

I agree with this totally, and when we stay at OKW (where we usually stay) I always call and am pretty specific. At this point, I was simply wondering what was advisable since we have not stayed at GFV before. Thank you so much.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter