Online Check In?

Oh gotcha! Sorry, I may have been reading too fast :)

On your boat tour day, I would do Kailua afterward and eat dinner somewhere around there too. Lots of cool, low key local type places in that area. PM rush hour traffic, very generally speaking, seems to be about 3-7pm. I assume the highest volume being like 4:30-6:30 window.

On the non-boat tour day, I would do the Ranch in the morning and Kailua in the afternoon. I definitely think the Ranch is worth the visit, especially if you're going to the beach on the boat day too (plus beach time at Aulani!). Kailua is awesome but unless you are big beach people, I don't think its worth it to forego the Ranch for a day and a half at Kailua.

Lol, I don’t think you were reading too fast..my explanation wasn’t very good:confused3

I am going to do exactly what you suggested! It will work very well, thank you! :banana:

We love the beach and are so looking forward to seeing many of them while in Hawaii.

Did you happen to go over to any of these places by chance?
•Lanikai Beach
•Waimanalo Bay Beach Park/Bellows Field Beach Park
•Makapuu Lookout
•Makapuu Tidepools
•Makapuu Point Lighthouse Trail
•Halona Blowhole***(Eternity Beach is next to it)
•Lanai Lookout

I have so much on my ‘to do list’ that’s I’m starting to feel overwhelmed lol

I keep adding things and am driving myself crazy :scared1:

The two hour ATV tour at Kualoa is awesome. We did it last week and my wife, who's never ridden one before, had no issues and loved it (We're 63 years old). The scenery is amazing.

We would have loved to do that, but my boys are too young, unfortunately.
They do have the Raptor one, but we decided to try something else. We own 4 wheelers and have lots of fun with them here at home, but I do know the scenery isn’t anywhere near as pretty as the Ranch!

Glad you guys enjoyed yourselves!!! :goodvibes

Did you happen to go over to any of these places by chance?
•Lanikai Beach
•Waimanalo Bay Beach Park/Bellows Field Beach Park
•Makapuu Lookout
•Makapuu Tidepools
•Makapuu Point Lighthouse Trail
•Halona Blowhole***(Eternity Beach is next to it)
•Lanai Lookout

We didn't, unfortunately. I do know that Kailua Beach Park is only about a mile from Lanikai Beach, so I doubt there is a difference in terms of sand, water, views, etc. Kailua Beach Park has some parking, restrooms, and some shops/dining nearby. Lanikai would probably have fewer people, but also fewer amenities.

We leave tomorrow. Online check-in won't work for me; I have tried every day for almost a week. I entered all the details and the website tells me I didn't enter the fields properly (but they are all complete, including the terms and conditions). It also won't let me add special requests other than ground floor - and even that screen is displayed weirdly. Has anyone else had this problem?

(Using Safari, if that makes a difference.)

I guess we'll just get what we get on arrival.

Unfortunately, I often encounter issues with Safari on Disney pages. And the issues aren't always consistent. If you have access to another browser, I'd try that. Good luck!

One thing I noticed about doing online check-in at Aulani...I feel like I missed out on the entrance into the beautiful lobby when I arrived. It was nice to be able to check in outside and get my key card right away (and my room was ready!), but then I had to park my car in the garage and get my luggage and then I came in the resort through a different entrance. I definitely would've done it differently had I known b/c I feel like I missed out on that experience.

How do they know who you are when you arrive if you do online check in. Do they just need to See ID of person who reserved the room?

How do they know who you are when you arrive if you do online check in. Do they just need to See ID of person who reserved the room?

Yep! The person who greets you at the door will take your name and assuming they have your documents printed and waiting, they will check your ID and then hand everything over.

We didn't, unfortunately. I do know that Kailua Beach Park is only about a mile from Lanikai Beach, so I doubt there is a difference in terms of sand, water, views, etc. Kailua Beach Park has some parking, restrooms, and some shops/dining nearby. Lanikai would probably have fewer people, but also fewer amenities.

Thank you! We’re really looking forward to checking out all the beaches. They look gorgeous in the pics.

We leave tomorrow. Online check-in won't work for me; I have tried every day for almost a week. I entered all the details and the website tells me I didn't enter the fields properly (but they are all complete, including the terms and conditions). It also won't let me add special requests other than ground floor - and even that screen is displayed weirdly. Has anyone else had this problem?

(Using Safari, if that makes a difference.)

I guess we'll just get what we get on arrival.

I hope you got it figured out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts