Online Check-in

castle1

DIS Veteran
I have been trying to check in online for several days. The page keeps trying to load. Has anyone else had this problem?

yes! me....I have a split stay booked. I had no issue with the second part of my stay (animal kingdom Jambo), but my copper creek portion (the first part) spins and is incomplete every time)--in the app, I don't even have an online check in option.

Try using the MDE mobile app instead.
Any tips if that doesn’t work. Let’s me go all the way through the process but doesn’t seem to register the check in because it still says “start check-in”

Any tips if that doesn’t work. Let’s me go all the way through the process but doesn’t seem to register the check in because it still says “start check-in”
I'm having this exact same issue. I have a split stay and was able to do online check in for first night then I lost the option for online check in for 2nd resort. Saw it was available the other night but can't get it to work. At least I'm not only one.

I'm having this exact same issue. I have a split stay and was able to do online check in for first night then I lost the option for online check in for 2nd resort. Saw it was available the other night but can't get it to work. At least I'm not only one.
Oddly enough mine is the opposite situation, can get the first reservation for my split stay to check in but not the later one haha

Well, the typical advice is (a) clear your cookies, then (b) re-boot your computer, then (c) try a different web browser. Sometimes Chrome works better than Firefox.

I've been trying for almost a month. Did an online chat, was told to delete my credit card and it would work. Did that, thanked them. Now I've joined the club of people getting the never ending circle of death. How can a company this large have this problem since the beginning of January and not get it solved?

Sign out of the app on your phone and then do a hard close of the app. Make sure you sign out. Open the app back up and log in. You should be able to check in now from the app. I had the same problem, as did many others, and someone suggested this fix for me, and it worked.

Sign out of the app on your phone and then do a hard close of the app. Make sure you sign out. Open the app back up and log in. You should be able to check in now from the app. I had the same problem, as did many others, and someone suggested this fix for me, and it worked.

Thank you!!!!! I've tried all the other suggested methods without success...your's worked!!

Thank you!!!!! I've tried all the other suggested methods without success...your's worked!!

No problem. I must give credit to @ehh for telling me about this in another thread. It was maddening, so I completely understand the frustrations!!!

Reactions: ehh
I have apple products, and had to have my son download the app on his pixel. His app looks totally different than mine, and had the checkin option. That got it done.

Meanwhile, someone on one of the other threads has non-apple products, and is having the same issue I was lol.

I have been having trouble for WEEKS. Was on the phone with IT for 30 min about 2 weeks ago. Now going back again....and cannot do online check in. I tried:
Laptop IE, Chrome
MDE app on iPhone 11: nope
tried my Safari browser on iPhone----> NOPE
tried Google on my iPhone 11 ---> still NOPE

Disney says it's MY issue

I have been having trouble for WEEKS. Was on the phone with IT for 30 min about 2 weeks ago. Now going back again....and cannot do online check in. I tried:
Laptop IE, Chrome
MDE app on iPhone 11: nope
tried my Safari browser on iPhone----> NOPE
tried Google on my iPhone 11 ---> still NOPE

Disney says it's MY issue

One time I had to re-link the reservation to my MDE account even though the reservation was showing up as linked. It wasn’t linking us all properly. See if that works.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter