Online check with specific requests?

andy_dangg

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone,

I'll be staying at Boulder Ridge in a little less than two weeks. I submitted a room request through Touring Plans as well as through the DVC rental broker I'm using (I submitted it kind of late to them, so they couldn't guarantee it would be added in time). I haven't completed the online check in yet--should I? Would it reduce the likelihood of my requests getting fulfilled since I submitted it after adding the requests?

I know if you add online check in requests after adding manual requests it replaces the initial request. I wanted to get celebration buttons and drop off our bags at bell services so we would be stopping by the resort before hitting the parks regardless. Our last two stays on property, our requests weren't really fulfilled (POR in March not fulfilled at all, and BWV half fulfilled in July). I made those through calling Disney after doing online check in. I know it's not guaranteed, but I feel like I might have better luck if I'm at the front desk.

For DVC, the owner would need to call, chat, or email to get it added and depending on them, they may or may not choose to do it for you.

I don’t think online check in will make a difference in terms of reducing your chances,

All you can do when you get there is to check in with the front desk if you find it wasn’t granted to see if there was a chance to switch.

Just ignore the part about requests when you do online check in. That will override any other requests you made.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter