Online dining reservation question

MickeyWorld8

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone,

Just wondering if anyone knows how the online dining reservation is updated. Does an opening become available the moment someone removes their reservation? Or does the system update once a day, like a midnight or something?

Basically, I want to reserve a table at 'Ohana, but it's not available at the time I prefer, so I didn't know if I need to keep checking every 30 minutes all day to see if someone opted out, or should I just check at midnight or some other time.

Thanks!
Tony

It's not a batch overnight thing..... cancellations go right back in the pot. Follow the dis cancellation thread (under dining reservations forum) for your month of travel, set up an alert on www.touringplans.com, and keep checking. FWIW, I have read that prime windows for cancellations are when FP windows open and full package payments are due....60, 45, 30 days out.....and as people cancel ADRs day before to avoid no-show penalty.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter