online reservation help

Veals_Family

Disneyland connoisseur
HI.

I don't have a reservation yet for vacation....we are waiting to hear from my DH boss if he can have off the the week we are hoping to be gone....

I thought you could make reservations online without actually being registered at one of the hotels...I have tried this, and have not been successful with adding my children. It asked for their ages but doesn't give me a box to fill in?! :confused:

HELP please.

Thank you!

I made ressies for Chef Mickey. We don't have the hotel nailed down yet but I didn't want to miss out on Chef Mickeys the first night so I went ahead and made them with no problems.

You don'[t have to be booked into a Disney resort to make your ADRs online. You actually have to opt to add your ressie no. in for your hotel if you wish to do so. The only reason I am aware of for doing this is if you want to take advantage of the "+10" beyond the 180 days. I have linked my resort res to my name on the dining section and it has an option there to "disassociate". This in itself says that you have the option. :goodvibes

I was able to make reservations, but it won't let me add my children?!?! It asks for their ages, but doesn't give me the area to put them? Does that make sense?:confused:

You don'[t have to be booked into a Disney resort to make your ADRs online. You actually have to opt to add your ressie no. in for your hotel if you wish to do so. The only reason I am aware of for doing this is if you want to take advantage of the "+10" beyond the 180 days. I have linked my resort res to my name on the dining section and it has an option there to "disassociate". This in itself says that you have the option. :goodvibes

Dear 2Tiggies
Do you have a link of how I can book online.I have booked for the Wilderness Lodge but with Virgin Holidays .I live in the UK so would be so much easier if I can book online.
Thanks

Right, here goes: http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/?forceDomestic=true

I am also givin you a link to a thread that got quite lengthy last weekend on the UK board regarding being "turfed out" of the US website. If you have any trouble with that you may want to post on the UK board. You will get plenty sympathy :lmao: - and some good advice too! :goodvibes

Sorry, forgot to put in the link:http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2372538&page=6. I gave you this one as you will need your US reference number which some people in the UK have found a bit of a challenge getting hold of and this thread has some helpful info.

ETA: If you do need to call and do your ADRs on the phone, just PM me and I will send you an access code for UK to USA calls at 0.5p/min

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter